Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Toronto Comicon 2013

After listening to Tiz de Santis talk to John Siuntres about Fan Expo on a recent episode of Word Balloon I'm interested in going. Unfortunately Fan Expo happens right around the same time as the Baltimore Comic Con. But there is another con that is run by the same folks that run Fan Expo: the Toronto ComiCon in mid-March. So now I'm gathering information and trying figure out what it will take to get me there.

If I do go then I might not go to Heroes Con in June. I'm not sure. If there is a CGS Super Show in 2013 then I will want to go to that. If not then that might clear the way for me to go to Toronto and Heroes next year. Maybe I will go to all three in addition to Baltimore and SPX next year. It's hard to say at this point but as of right now I am planning to go to Toronto in March.

No comments: