Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Heroes Con 2011 - Part 7

Three of the many (12) pieces of art that I purchased at Heroes Con...

Skeleton Wizard by Christian N. St. Pierre



Skeleton Wizard by Christian N. St. Pierre - a pencil sketch that I requested after looking through his books; very pleased with how it turned out; I wasn't too specific with what I wanted I just asked for a skeleton wizard wearing a head piece and sporting some jewlery and left the rest up to him

Machine Man by Terence Hoskins



Machine Man by Terrence Hoskins - a pre-order that I requested a few weeks before the show; after seeing a recent sketch he did of Doctor Doom I got it my head that I would like him to draw Machine Man; I pointed him to a couple of Jack Kirby covers for inspiration and he delivered exactly what I wanted

Buttercup, Samurai Jack, and Dexter by Stephanie Gladden



Buttercup, Samurai Jack, Dexter by Stephanie Gladden - I named the characters I wanted and left the rest up to her; she did an awesome job

No comments: