Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Heroes Con 2011 - Part 6

Three of the many (12) pieces of art that I purchased at Heroes Con...

Reading Goat by Meredith Randazzo



Reading Goat by Meredith Randazzo - I asked for an anthropomorphic goat reading a book; she drew it in under 10 minutes; we chatted while she drew

Sponge Bob MODOK by Jacob Chabot



Sponge Bob as Modok by Jacob Chabot - I've had this idea in mind for several weeks; when I saw his art I thought that he seemed like a good fit for this mash-up; we didn't chat while he drew

Sgt Rock by Andy Price



Sgt Rock by Andy Price - his sketch cards aren't cheap ($25) so I felt like I was taking a bit of a risk buying one; I didn't hang around while he drew it; I was stunned by the finished product; it is flipping gorgeous; I may have to get another one the next time I see him

No comments: