Thursday, May 17, 2012

What I Bought - May 14, 2012

Here are some books that arrived by media mail the other day. I bought them online, through Comic Collectors Live.

Stuff I bought 5-14-2012

JSA Classified 1 - I bought 2,3,4 at the Wild Pig Sale on FCBD. With this issue I now have the complete Power Girl story arc.

Marvel Fanfare 2 - I bought 3,4 at the Wild Pig Sale and bought 1 roughly 30 years ago when it was released. With this issue I now have the complete X-Men/Spider-Man/Ka-Zar story arc.

Captain America 261 - the first issue of the DeMattheis / Zeck run on Cap. Once I get my hands on 264 I will have a complete run from 261-276.

Action Comics 536 - part 2 of a 2-part story. I also ordered part 1 (535) but instead of sending it to me they gave me my money back. I guess I've got some more buying to do. I ordered 535 & 536 because they were referenced in New Teen Titans 23. Both stories involve the Omega Men.

I've done some research and there are a few more early Omega Men stories out there that I have not read so now I am also eager to buy Green Lantern 141-143,161. Some things to look for at Heroes Con next month.

No comments: