Sunday, July 12, 2009

What I wanna read iv

More stuff...

Grimjack - link - I've read some of Grimjack. I started reading it during my sophomore year of college; the series was near the end of its run but it was still a solid read. My interest in rereading this series was brought to the surface by the Wordballoon interview with Grimjack co-creator and writer John Ostrander. Where to begin? The Legends of Grimjack v1

Bone - link - Sounds great. I've never even tried it. This series was most recently brought to my attention by the podcast of a panel from Heroes Con with writer/artist Jeff Smith. It has been printed in black-and-white and in color, although it was originally released in black-and-white. I think I would rather try it in b/w. Where to begin? Out from Boneville.

No comments: