Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Comic Cons 2011

I've started to make my comic book convention plans for 2011. I went to 3 cons in 2010. I'm planning to double that number in 2011. I'm a little worried that I may be taking on too much but it's a risk I'm willing to take. In the first half of 2011 I'm planning to attend 4 shows.

- Emerald City Comic Con (Mar 4-6; Seattle, WA)

- Wild Pig Spring Con (Apr 3; Springfield, NJ)

- Comic Geek Speak Super Show (Apr 29 & May 1; Reading, PA)

- Heroes Con (Jun 3-5; Charlotte, NC)

In the second half of the year I'm planning to attend a couple more cons...

- Baltimore Comic Con (Aug 20-21; Baltimore, MD)

- Small Press Expo (Fall; North Bethesda, MD)

My plans may change but I'm already locked and loaded for Emerald City and Super Show. Wild Pig is a little less certain, although it will probably be the least expensive trip, after SPX which is just a 1/2 hour drive from my apartment. I'm still in the planning and logistics stage for the other conventions.

No comments: