Saturday, December 26, 2009

Stuff I Wanna Read (Dec 2009 - Part II)

I went to my LCS yesterday looking for the books I wrote about. I didn't walk away empty-handed but I didn't buy any collections from any of the three series I wrote about, even though they had some of them.

Today, reading through CSBG's Top 100 Comic Book Storylines thread.It occurs to me that I haven't read much in the way of Spider-Man comics books. He is one of the best known superheroes. I really need to read some.

There are two story lines that stand out:

Kraven's Last Hunt - wikipedia - isbn.nu
The Death of Gwen Stacy - wikipedia - isbn.nu

I think I read the Death of Gwen Stacy back in the day, before there were trade paperbacks. I know that there's more Spider-man stories worth reading. Somehow, someday I want to read Steve Ditko's run on the book.

No comments: